sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

19 February 2014

Snowdrops at Bourn Hall

Sunnyboy loves to talk about, and hear stories of, when he was a baby. This week we've been talking about when he lived in my uterus and how he got there. Today we were at Bourn Hall where Sunnyboy's life began. He's a lot bigger now than the day I went to collect him from the clinic and came home with him in my uterus. He was the little embyro that stayed and he's my sunny happy boy.















sunnydaytodaymama

9 comments:

  1. I cannot get over how much he has grown! What a handsome lad!

    xo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly has grown and such a wonderful smile! The snowdrops are so pretty too. Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looks like a really lovely place, snowdrops are my faves so delicate but yet so strong x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous Sunny Boy. I love the way you describe collecting him from the clinic. Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous property with lovely grounds full of snowdrops and ripe for exploring! It looks like you had a fun visit in the winter sunshine. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just took a pic of a flower similar to that at our arboretum here in texas! i believe they are called spring snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me long for green grass, snowdrops and a lovely English country place to visit. #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks such a wonderful place to visit! Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a beautiful place and what a handsome boy #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete