sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

22 March 2009

Snapshot Sunday in the garden, and one more

We've spend most of the last few days in the garden and today was the same, so I decided to borrow Sarah's idea from last week and take Snapshot Sunday outside.











I couldn't resist adding one more picture from later in the day.



Visit Sarah at The Napping House to play Snapshot Sunday and read an explanation here.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you put 'one more shot' on your post. I love fires in the dark in your own backyard! At a campground is great too.

    Your yard looks great. I love your flowering tree. I still have to wait about 5 or 6 weeks for my flowers to come.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Sharinskishe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole group of pictures just made me so happy. I need one of those Easter Island statues in my garden!

    ReplyDelete